6:30 PM—7:30 PM
Join La Carnita’s chefs as they teach you to make their most popular chicken taco, the Achiote Chicken. There are many levels of sweet and spicy in this complex taco, and flavor is bursting with every bite!
The class will learn how to make gluten free tortillas, marinate and grill chicken thighs, prepare Achiote hot sauce, and make Jalapeno Pineapple salsa. The taco will also be topped with achiote sauce, cotija cheese, crispy shallots and cilantro. Ándale, sign up before this class sells out like the last one!
- All instructions from a professional chef;
- One Taco per person;
- Free dessert with minimum 15$ purchase at La Carnita (same day purchase, only valid at Square One location, must show class receipt)
- Suitable for all guests. We ask all participants under 12 have an adult remain with them for the duration of the class.
- Adults participating must buy a ticket.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products created in the class.
- Allergens: peppers, lactose, pineapple