7 PM—8 PM
Big and Bold, Trius Red just begs to for attention! Join The Wine Shop and Tasting Room in the kitchen to deconstruct the iconic and award-winning Trius Red. Participants will learn about the varietals that go into this award winning Bordeaux style blend and about the three grape varietals that Trius’ winemaker, Craig MacDonald uses to create this famous wine. Guests will taste each of the single varietals with food pairings to bring out the best in each wine, then, we will finish off with the Iconic Trius Red, the first Canadian wine to ever be awarded, Best Red Wine In the World.
- Hands-on instructions;
- Taste single red varietals with food pairings;
- Taste the award winning Trius Red;
- Receive an exclusive offer at The Wine Shop and Tasting Room when you redeem your ticket, same day. Restrictions apply, details at the class.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 years or older.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.