6 PM—7 PM
Tequila is not the tequila you remember from the past! 100% Agave tequilas are the fastest growing spirits world-wide. Join Tequila Tromba and La Carnita in this Tequila 101 Workshop to discover just how this distilled beverage has evolved. Guests will enjoy a welcome margarita along with a variety of bites to accompany the Tequila tastings. In fact, participants will enjoy a full tasting of the Tequila Tromba line, Blanco (unaged), Reposado (aged 6 – 8 mo) and Anejo (aged for 2 years). Guests will be introduced to the history and roots behind this Toronto owned spirits company – Tequila Tromba. Plus, explore the history and methods behind tequila, looking at “mixto” tequila vs 100% agave tequila, terroir and the various methods of tequila production.
- Welcome Margarita
- Tutorial by a Professional Tequila Tromba Representative;
- Enjoy a Full Tasting of the Tequila Tromba Line;
- La Carnita Snack Accompaniments;
- Receive $10 off your $50 Dine-In Spend at La carnita Restaurant Square One.
- Open to guests 19+. All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 years or older.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
From the highest point of Los Altos, Tromba is the epitome of highland tequila. Tromba takes its name from the local ‘big rain’. Arriving in the region every spring these rains provide the nourishment that produces the finest agave in Mexico. Created by Marco Cedano, Mexico’s preeminent master distiller, Tromba is a boutique tequila produced in small batches. Tromba’s sweet, fresh flavor exemplify Marco’s unique production techniques and passion for perfection. Tromba is an independent brand, born out of the highlands of Mexico and driven by an international team drawn together by a love for tequila.