November 24, 2019
6 PM—7 PM
Did you know North Americans consume over 4 billion tacos a year? If you’re one of the many who enjoy this Mexican dish, or if you’d like to see what all the fuss is about, this class is for you! La Carnita will show you the steps to making the most famous taco: the Carne Asada. Come and enjoy the show, and better still: enjoy the taco!
- All instructions and recipes from a professional chef;
- All supplies and materials;
- One Taco per person;
- Receive an exclusive 10% off your same- week purchase of any menu items at La Carnita when you redeem your class registration receipt.
- Suitable for all guests. We ask all participants under 12 have an adult remain with them for the duration of the class.
- Adults participating must buy a ticket.
- The beef served IS Halal.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products created in the class.
- Allergens: Gluten, fish, avocado, citrus