December 21, 2019
2 PM—4 PM
Join the Village Juicery and Tori’s Bakeshop to create organic, plant-based and gluten free treats that everyone will love! In this hands-on workshop, participants will dip and decorate their own donuts and then fill some delicious thumbprint cookies with jam! To make this class even sweeter, Tori herself will be teaching it and sharing some tips and tricks that make her baking stand out in the GTA foodie community. Talk about making the season bright!
- Hands on instruction from Tori of Tori’s Bakeshop!
- 3 Sweets of your own creation to take home.
- Lots of samples of Village Juicery Cold-Pressed Juice.
- Receive and exclusive juice card to be used for one free juice at any Village Juicery retail location.
- Suitable for kids 12+.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Please plan to arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of this workshop.
- All products provided are certified organic, gluten-free, and vegan.