September 13, 2019
6 PM—9 PM
Do you have a busy job? Are you trying to avoid eating out every single day? Let Chef Shabnam show you how easy vegan meal prep can be!
You’ll prep two complete meals in this class, starting with brown rice with roasted broccoli, red onions and carrots, topped with crispy roasted chickpeas. Next is a scrumptious mix of quinoa and bulgur with roasted snap peas, sweet potatoes and mushrooms, topped with marinated and roasted tofu. In addition to the warm bowls are two salads that add a nice fresh crunch. First off a simple salad with baby spinach, mini tomatoes, parsley and cucumber. The second salad is a home-made coleslaw. Mix and match any of these items throughout the week for tasty meals each day!
- Demonstrations and hands-on instructions
- Instructions and recipes
- All food
- Suitable for ages 12+ .
- All recipes are vegan and some are gluten free.
- Allergy Alert – Nuts and seeds are used in this class. We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Chef Shabnam was classically trained in French cuisine at Liaison College, holds a full-time job in Finance, and has a passion for vegan cooking and baking. She’s been vegetarian for over 30 years and became vegan two years ago. As such, she knows the challenges vegans face daily, especially when we live such rushed lives. She has performed extensive research in to vegan lifestyles and healthy living and incorporates this information in to her recipes. She makes most of her food from scratch, so she can vouch for every recipe she teaches.