6 PM—7 PM
Whether you are looking to start incorporating healthier choices into your daily routine or would just like to get a better understanding of the juice world, our Juicing 101 workshop has the answers you are looking for. Join certified nutritionist Danielle Wiens, as she walks you through the basics of juicing. This workshop will help you gain an understanding of some common juicing terms and practices, while you sip on beverages and enjoy some treats courtesy of Village Juicery.
- Learn the fundamentals of juicing from a certified Nutritionist.
- Complimentary samples of several different juices, tonics and fermented beverages as well as a few snack items.
- Receive an exclusive juice card – to be used for one free juice at any of the Village Juicery retail locations.
- Show your workshop receipt and take 15% off of your next Village Juicery purchase.village
- Suitable for kids 12+.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of this workshop.
- All juices and products provided are certified organic and vegan.
Danielle Wiens is a Certified Holistic Nutritionist practising out of Toronto. Her interest in nutrition started from an early age when she first started suffering from serious health complications. After restoring her own health, her personal application of nutrition expanded, leading her to further her studies in nutrition. After graduating with first class honours from the Institute of Holistic Nutrition, Danielle has been focusing on helping others find natural methods of healing. Her practice is built upon helping others restore their relationship to food. Through workshops, retreats and lectures, Danielle hopes that she can inspire others to connect with their food and themselves.