2 PM—3:30 PM
Once you start making your own salad dressings, you’ll never go back! In fact, you can make a great vinaigrette with as few as three ingredients readily available in your pantry—and the result is superior to anything you’ll find on a store shelf. Join Kingston Olive Oil Co. and Chef Julian Pancer as they demonstrate vinaigrette making how-to, showing guests just how easy and delicious it is to make your own from scratch. Kingston Olive Oil Co. carries over 70 types of oils and vinegars and Chef Julian will help demystify this broad assortment. Through this tutorial, guests will be able to participate in the preparation of several delicious salad dressings paired with an array of fruits and vegetables. The skills learned in this class will help to improve the flavour in your dishes and your health!
- This free workshop is valued at $25 per person;
- Hands-on instructions by a professional chef;
- All supplies and ingredients;
- Taste tour of delicious salad;
- Take home recipes of each vinaigrette;
- Guests receive an exclusive 15% off in-store purchases at Kingston Olive Oil Co.
- Ideal for teens and adults.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
Julian Pancer is a Red Seal Chef and is currently Co-Owner of The Chef Upstairs, an acclaimed cooking studio. He is also Co-Owner of Pancer's Original Deli, which has been in his family since 1957. Chef Julian is a culinary graduate of George Brown College and has been working in restaurants around the world for over 15 years.