6 PM—7:30 PM
Whether you’re dreaming of a beachfront wedding, woodland soirée or a backyard bohemian bash, there’s a flower crown perfect for your special occasion. In fact, it seems like brides everywhere are tapping into the trend to exchanging the veil or jewelled headpiece for one of these blooming halos as the finishing touch to their wedding hairstyle vision.
Join Pearl Nguyen, Senior Designer of Blossom Moments, for this hands-on design class where you will learn to create your very own flower crown to take home. This fun and interactive workshop will include wine and snacks and will make the perfect bridal party outing or a long overdue girls night out!
- Guidance & instructions by a professional designer;
- Learn trade tips and techniques;
- Create and take-home a floral crown;
- All supplies and materials;
- Complimentary glass of wine + snacks.
- Suitable for ages 19+.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 years or older.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Pearl Nguyen has always had an eye for beauty; coming from a fine arts background, she found a love for floral design about two years ago. Her artistic versatility allows her to make gorgeous floral arrangements for every occasion; from special events like prom to bouquets designed to romanticize everyday life. Pearl has a special love for wedding floral design, and is excited to share her passion with this flower crown class! Pearl's favourite flowers are delphiniums, which are native to the northern hemisphere and one of the few large flowers that are naturally blue. Check out some of Pearl's work on her Instagram, @notfromanoyster.