6:30 PM—8 PM
Understanding some key principles is all you need to design a stunning floral arrangement. In this workshop, learn everything you need to know from how to select appropriate flowers to designing a contemporary vase arrangement. Senior Floral Designer Jamie Hengartner, will guide you on the fundamental principles of design in order to create a gorgeous arrangement using fresh peonies, ranunculuses and roses. Take your gorgeous spring hand-made creation home to enjoy or give as a distinguished Mother’s Day gift. All materials are provided!
- All seasonal, fresh raw materials and vase;
- Instruction by a designer;
- Complimentary glass of wine;
- Like snacks;
- Make & Take custom creation.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Jamie is well known for her passion and creativity. For a decade she has been creating memorable designs for weddings, special events, and for a growing network of clients seeking refreshing floral “therapy”. From as young as she can remember, she would always look at something – anything, like an empty room, a dried flower, or even a piece of paper and say “hmmm…what can I do with this?” Through her eyes, everything is a blank canvas. She also brings over a decade of marketing and communication expertise gained from a flourishing career in the financial industry. Nowadays, when she is not designing for clients, she is enjoying precious time with her husband and two young kids.